If your QuickBooks also won’t open after the updating procedure of Microsoft Windows 10 then get into this article below and learn how you can fix it instantly through some troubleshooting solutions. Well, there are lots of causes that bring this issue. We will figure them out as well. Make sure to get into the post below and get a quick idea of this error issue.
QuickBooks won’t open is not a major issue, it is generally seen by multiple users. Moreover, the target to resolve it can be simply executed. Every one of you can easily fix it once you get into the reasons behind QuickBooks not opening after the windows 10 update.
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network . A vpn allows you to encrypt your connection from your computer or device through an external server before going out onto the internet. This means all information being transferred between your computer/device and the internet will be encrypted. This means that your ISP, government, or hackers won’t have access to your information as like the privacidadenlared .
Therefore this provides an increased level of security along with privacy when browsing the internet. Which is why so many people are turning to vpn’s because it allows them to browse sites without being tracked by their ISP, government agencies or hackers trying to gain access to their personal info/data.
Causes that bring QuickBooks won’t Open
Outlined below are some of the main causes that QuickBooks won’t open issue. You can get into the list and acknowledge them.
- Issues within the Windows 10 and QuickBooks.
- Upgrades related to windows are not fulfilled.
- Crashing of QB program due to issues within the internet settings.
So, these are the major causes of this. You have to eliminate all of them from your system. For that, we have the troubleshooting section. Now, let’s move ahead and learn the fixation process.
Fixations of QuickBooks won’t open or stopped working
Here are lots of troubleshooting that you can try out to eradicate this error. Make sure to jump into these solutions and learn the process.
Solution 1: Resist QuickBooks Access
This is the first solution through which we try to resist the QBW32.EXE file from accessing the internet. Well, here are the steps that you conduct for achieving the same.
- First of all, open the system that comes up with QuickBooks won’t open issues.
- Now, the user needs to hit the Control Panel tab.
- Thereafter, choose the tab named Windows Firewall.
- When the windows titled Windows Firewall opens, tap on the Advanced Settings.
- You will get it on the left pane.
- Now, you will see a new window titled Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Just make sure to choose the Outbound Rules.
- Hit New Rule from the Actions list.
- Go to the Rule type window now and select Program from there.
- Tap on the Next tab now.
- Thereafter, try to access the Program window.
- Select the Program path button and put the following command in the blank space.
- If you have a 64-bit Windows installation then go with C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2010\QBW32.EXE and if there is 32-bit windows installation then go with C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2010\QBW32.EXE
- Choose the Next button now.
- Move towards the Action window and hit the tab titled Block the connection.
- Again, you need to choose the Next button.
- Move towards the Profile window and check mark the three figures Domain, Public, and Private.
- Tap on the Next button thereafter.
- Consequently, move towards the Name window and give a name to the firewall rule that you recently created.
- Once done, choose the Finish button.
- You can now close the window and restart your system to work on it.
Solution 2: Restore to the Previous Version of Windows 10
- Initiate the procedure by moving towards the Windows Start icon.
- Choose the Setting button now.
- From there, select Update & Security.
- Select the tab named Recovery.
- Search for the section titled Go back to an earlier build.
- Hit the Get Started button.
- Go through all instructions provided on your windows screen.
- When all the steps are done, just try to install your QuickBooks software again.
Solution 3: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is known famously for its troubleshooting formulae. Here are the steps through which you can run this tool on your computer.
- The user needs to first complete the downloading and installation process of the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Once done, select the Installation issues from the tool hub window.
- Now, just tap on the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Run the tool and wait for around 20 minutes till it is running.
- When you have done these steps, restart the system and conduct activities that bring the issue.
- It will help you in examining the error status.
Solution 4: Fix Compatibility Issue
- Navigate towards the Windows search bar.
- Enter QuickBooks there.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks software now.
- From the list, choose the option named Open file location.
- Make sure that you perform a right-click on your QB file.
- Hit the Properties button.
- Thereafter, choose the tab named Compatibility on the Properties dialog box.
- Consequently, opt for another one titled Run this program in compatibility mode.
- The person needs to click on the Windows OS (8.1/8/7)
- Make sure that you tap on Apply.
- Finally, just press the OK button.
QuickBooks won’t open is not that complicated issue. You can resolve it easily with the right troubleshooting procedure. Here are 4 solutions that you can conduct on your system. If you have any doubt till now then don’t hesitate to ask from us. Well, such solutions are quite hard to perform but once you start it then there would be a win.